Fingersoft is the company behind smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2 with over 600M combined total installs. With great success comes even greater opportunity. It’s now become possible for us to chase bigger dreams by developing even more entertaining experiences for our fans. For that we need people who love developing games, are super motivated and enjoy working in a tight-knit, high responsibility environment.
We offer a great opportunity to grow in one of the top gaming companies in Finland. Your future colleagues are battle-hardened professionals who are eager to share their learnings and help you grow your skills. There’s a also a lot of bad jokes and pranks going on a daily basis. Really bad jokes. It’s also not rare for us to grab an after-work beer or burger with each other.
What we offer
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers of various fields.
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
– A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
What we’re after
We are looking for a passionate game artist to join our art-team. At Fingersoft, you will be working on all the different fields of game graphics, from concepts to finished game assets. Since we work in small teams, each member has the opportunity and responsibility to impact the look and feel of the projects. We expect you to be a team player who’s ready to take feedback and iterate their work to match the goals given. You should be pro-active in seeking tasks, feedback and new ways to improve your own work. At Fingersoft, you will be able to develop both new and existing projects. Positions inside the company are not static and we offer great opportunities for employees to advance their careers.
– Develop the look and feel of new and existing game projects
– Create cool and original designs for characters, worlds and menus.
– Support the game design needs of your current project
– Support the marketing efforts of your project when needed
– Ability to create assets to match the cartoony and crazy style of Fingersoft products
– Capable of creating 2D assets from concept to a finished product quality
– Experience in game engines such as Unity
– Experience in 3D modelling (such as 3DS Max/Blender)
– Strong skills in Photoshop
– Experience in animation
– The ability to respectively take feedback from your team
– Pride in your own awesome work of course!
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Game Artist” in the subject line. The first suitable candidate will be hired. Send your applications at latest on February 24th 2017.