Fingersoft is a mobile game company known for hit games Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2. Our games are now breaking the 1 Billion Downloads milestone and with this growth we are looking for fresh faces to help us realize our full potential. With an ever expanding playerbase we are now looking for someone to create and nurture a better relationship with our fans and creative partners.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager with understanding in games to join our jolly marketing team to develop our community communication and engagement. We have an audience of over 5 million people through our various channels and millions of daily players.
We want you to:
– communicate with our existing playerbase through various channels (Facebook, Reddit, Discord, etc.)
– grow and manage our influencer community i.e. Youtubers and streamers
– organize events to our dedicated fans
– create & coordinate content for the fanbase that builds a relationship through conversation and engagement
– work together with support to alleviate community grievances
– be the patient friend of our fans and partners
– able to organize your own work
– experienced in marketing and communication
– experienced in the rules of social networks and communication in them
– analytical and able to create measurable goals for your work
– fun and cool
WHAT WE OFFER:
Fingersoft is a successful international company working with the biggest partners in the industry. We offer you a challenging and rewarding field to develop and build in your own terms. We offer support and knowledge from years of experience but you have the freedom to make the operation your own.
We also offer:
– a competitive salary
– probably one of the greatest places to work in the world
– extensive benefits
– opportunities to work together with the biggest companies in the industry
– incredibly relaxed and tight family of professional but a bit crazy co-workers
If you feel like you are the best person to do this job, send us an email at jobs(at)fingersoft.net with the title “Community Manager 2018”. We will fill the position as soon as a suitable person is found so don’t take too long.