Data Analyst, Segmentation
Fingersoft is the company behind the smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2, with over 1 Billion combined total installs. We have millions of daily players and we are looking for new blood to our Oulu or Helsinki office to better understand what those players want and how we can serve them best in the future.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a capable data scientist to analyze user data and develop segmentation methods together with our analytics and live-ops team.
– proactive team player
– strong knowledge of statistical analysis methods
– strong knowledge of player segmentation methods
– strong knowledge of ETL
– good understanding of games, f2p monetization, game economy, player behaviour
– fluent in SQL
We also appreciate:
– Google Firebase and BigQuery experience
– Data visualization skills
– Linux experience
WHAT WE OFFER
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers in various fields.
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
– A position in one of the best places to work in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at email@example.com. Please include “Data Analyst 2019” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.