Fingersoft is the company behind smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2 with over 1000 million combined total installs across the globe. With great success comes even greater opportunity. It’s now become possible for us to chase bigger dreams by developing even more entertaining experiences. For that we need people who love developing games, are super motivated and enjoy working in a tight-knit, high responsibility environment. We offer a great opportunity to grow in one of the top gaming companies in Finland. Your future colleagues are battle-hardened professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and help you grow your skills.
What we’re after
We’re looking for a Windows programmer to join our game development team. Ideally you have been developing games at work or as a hobby for some years. As a Windows programmer, your will be working with our existing and upcoming game projects.
– C# and .NET
– You’re a talented C#, C++ and .NET programmer with several years of experience making games, at work or otherwise.
– You have experience of Universal Windows Apps and Windows Runtime
– You should have at least 3 years of C# programming experience
– You should have at least 1 year of C++ programming experience
– You have experience developing for mobile platforms (android, iOS).
– You’re analytical, highly organized and detail-oriented.
– You love making games, have ideas and can execute them into reality.
– You can read UML and other common software development diagrams.
– You work independently as well as in a team.
What we offer
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers of various fields.
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
– A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
We also appreciate
– Java, C#, Objective-C
– Cocos2dx experience
– Unity3D experience
– Gaming as a hobby
– Game demos
How to apply?
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Windows programmer 2018” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidates will be hired.