C++ Server Programmer
Fingersoft is the company behind smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2 with over 1000 million combined total installs across the globe. With great success comes even greater opportunity. It’s now become possible for us to chase bigger dreams by developing even more entertaining experiences. For that we need people who love developing games, are super motivated and enjoy working in a tight-knit, high responsibility environment. We offer a great opportunity to grow in one of the top gaming companies in Finland. Your future colleagues are battle-hardened professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and help you grow your skills.
What we’re after
We’re looking for a C++ server side programmer to join our game development team. Ideally you have been developing server side components at work or as a hobby for some years. As a C++ programmer, your will be working with our existing and upcoming game projects.
– You’re a talented C++ programmer with several years of experience making server side components, at work or otherwise.
– You should have at least 3 years of C++ programming experience.
– You have experience developing for Linux environment using standard tools and open source libraries.
– You’re analytical, highly organized and detail-oriented.
– You have good understanding of low level network protocols (tcp, udp) and network level security.
– You love making games, have ideas and can execute them into reality.
– You work independently as well as in a team.
What we offer
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers of various fields.
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
– A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
We also appreciate
– Bash, C#, Python
– NoSQL databases
– Unity3D experience
– Gaming as a hobby
– Game demos
How to apply?
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Server Programmer C++ 2019” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidates will be hired.