Fingersoft is the company behind smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2 with over 600M combined total installs. With great success comes even greater opportunity. It’s now become possible for us to chase bigger dreams by developing even more entertaining experiences for our fans. For that we need people who love developing games, are super motivated and enjoy working in a tight-knit, high responsibility environment.
We offer a great opportunity to grow in one of the top gaming companies in Finland. Your future colleagues are battle-hardened professionals who are eager to share their learnings and help you grow your skills. There’s a also a lot of bad jokes and pranks going on a daily basis. Really bad jokes. It’s also not rare for us to grab an after-work beer or burger with each other.
What we offer
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers of various fields.
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
– A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
What we’re after
As our business is growing, our needs in accounting and financial management are growing too. We’re looking for a person with a strong background in accounting and who also has experience from international business and taxation. The tasks will include accounting and financial statements, payroll management, project cost tracking and other interesting and diverse work related to accounting and financial management.
– You have at least 5 years of experience from accounting
– Good skills in using different kinds of software
– You work independently and also can work in a team
– You are precise but also can see the big picture
– You combine your skills with positive, development-minded attitude
We also appreciate
– Experience in electronic financial management
– Experience in group accounting/group consolidation
– KLT examination
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at email@example.com. Please include “Accountant 2017” in the subject line. The first suitable candidate will be hired. Send your applications at latest on May 31st 2017.