Influencer & Social Media Manager
Fingersoft is the company behind smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2 with over 600M combined total installs. With great success comes even greater opportunity. It’s now become possible for us to chase bigger dreams by developing even more entertaining experiences for our fans. For that we need people who love developing games, are super motivated and enjoy working in a tight-knit, high responsibility environment.
We offer a great opportunity to grow in one of the top gaming companies in Finland. Your future colleagues are battle-hardened professionals who are eager to share their learnings and help you grow your skills. There’s a also a lot of bad jokes and pranks going on a daily basis. Really bad jokes. It’s also not rare for us to grab an after-work beer or burger with each other.
What we offer
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers of various fields.
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
– A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
What we’re after
Our marketing team is growing and we’re after an outgoing person with a good understanding on influencer & social media marketing. We need you to keep in touch with our key players and influencers, and also communicate with people on our social channels. There will also be a wide range of other marketing activities to participate in.
– You’ve been working with marketing for at least 2 years
– You have been using analytics tools to track your marketing activities’ performance
– You know how influencer marketing works and want to learn more
– You have a solid understanding of how to engage people on social media
– You aim to set measurable goals
– You can work independently and want to take responsibility
– You write and speak fluent English
We also appreciate
– Graphic design skills
– Knowledge of user acquisition methods in mobile games
– You’re organized and always want to keep your tasks listed and up-to-date
– Posting memes and stupid stuff in the company chat
– Gaming as a hobby
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Influencer & Social Media Manager 2017” in the subject line. The first suitable candidate will be hired. Send your applications at latest on February 24th 2017.